Goldlewis appears to be a rather old man, having white hair and a thick beard, wearing a pair of glasses with the left side blacked out with a set of lips, silver bolts and small text on it.
He is a large, wide-set man. He wears pale brown military-style jacket laden with badges on the arms, a pale shirt with stars on the collar, a deer skull necklace, brown cowboy-style chaps, a yellow tie, pale brown gloves with horseshoes on the tops and thick boots.
- His last name might be a reference to Bruce Dickinson, lead singer of the metal band Iron Maiden, while his first name is taken from the vocalist of Teenage Head, Gord Lewis.
- His super "Down with the System", might be named for Armenian-American band System of a Down.
- His other super, "Burn it Down", is a song by nu-metal band Linkin Park.
- There are some fan theories speculating that Goldlewis is in fact the guy from the Neo New York stage in the Xrd games fans baptized as "Burger Guy", due to the fact he is American, wide, mid-aged and eats hamburgers.
- His special moves are named for cryptids, going with the theme that he believes the creature in his coffin is one. One is the Thunderbird, and the other is a Skyfish (also known as an Air Rod).