Guilty Gear XX Λ Core does not feature a Story Mode.
Version differences Edit
- It introduces new type of special move, Force Breaks, which consumes 25% of the Tension bar when used.
- New "hit effects" involve a ground slide in which characters can slide along the ground from a hit, or a wall-slam/wallstick, in that characters get stuck to the wall for a brief moment as opposed to bouncing off of it.
- Other new additions also include the "Slashback," a form of parrying with reduced blockstun and negating damage, and throw breaks.
- Λ Core features a major aesthetic change: All voices, including that of the announcer, have been re-recorded (or replaced with previously unused samples), and some characters are voiced by new voice actors.
- The playable characters' artworks are also redone.
- There is a new opening movie and a redesigned menu.
- Story Mode was removed.
- Two new music tracks, "Launch Out" and "Keep The Flag Flying", were added.
- Most of the blood in the game was removed due to censorship. However some characters like Testament and A.B.A still have blood in some of their attacks.
- Justice and Kliff, deemed illegal by tournament standards, were removed from the roster.
- It feature three gameplay modes per character, based on the Guilty Gear, Guilty Gear X, and Λ Core fighting systems.
- The original Japanese version has many bugs that were fixed in the American PlayStation 2 release and future versions.
Related material Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.