Guilty Gear X Plus is the fifth entry in the Guilty Gear series. It is a Japan-exclusive enhanced port of Guilty Gear X for the PlayStation 2, containing two extra characters, several new features and a Wonderswan Color link with Guilty Gear Petit 2.
Although released around the time of the North American and European PlayStation 2 releases, these are ports of the Dreamcast version. Plus was released in two editions: regular and deluxe, with the latter containing Guilty Gear-related special products, including a DVD with a five-minute animated trailer.
Version differences Edit
- Kliff Undersn and Justice are added.
- All characters includes three different modes—Normal, Extra and G.G.—, each having a different set of moves. Extra and G.G. versions of fighters can be unlocked by beating the respective versions of characters in Survival Mode.
- In addition, Black select and Gold select versions of the characters can be chosen independently for increased powers.
- Mission Mode is added.
- Story Mode was enhanced drastically: every character now has three paths and endings each they can complete.
- A password mode was added that utilized codes found in Guilty Gear Petit 2.
- Gallery Mode was added, compiling artwork earned in missions.
- Guilty Gear X at Wikipedia