Guilty Gear X ver 1.5 is the eighth entry in the Guilty Gear series, and a updated version of Guilty Gear X running on the Sammy's Atomiswave arcade system. Announced in February 2003 at the Amusement Expo, its main changes were in the field of character balance, adding moves to make it more similar to the recently-released Guilty Gear XX.
Story[edit | edit source]
Guilty Gear X ver 1.5 does not contain any new additions to the story.
Version differences[edit | edit source]
- Many character's command lists are combined with their Guilty Gear XX versions:
- Sol: Fafnir and Gun Flame Feint added. Dragon Install lasts longer (12 seconds).
- Ky: Standing and + changed to XX versions. Greed Sever added + . Sacred Edge added with Ride the Lighting sound as it now goes through the opponent, while Ride the Lightning itself can be used in midair.
- Potemkin: F.D.B. added, alongside + and + from XX.
- Chipp: Air taunt (Shuriken), and jumping + (Sakuganki) added.
- Johnny: Ensenga added.
- Anji: Tenjinkyaku added.
- Testament: His boss normal attacks are changed to those from XX, as is his Grave Digger move.
- Dizzy: Jumping + added, and can no longer Triple Jump, only Double Jump.
- During Arcade Mode, Testament and Dizzy have a special graphic introduction, but they lose their intro songs ("Keep the Faith" and "Grief", respectively).
- Music now instantly plays just as the character animation intros start in-game like with XX, rather than the music starting during the announcer's round calling.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]