(Why must I make friends with the hated and make enemies of the respected...? ...It's times like these when I miss the days of the war. The days before I discovered the little space between good and evil...)Ky Kiske, Guilty Gear XX
Ky Kiske is the deuteragonist of the Guilty Gear series and Sol Badguy's rival. A former member of the Sacred Order of Holy Knights during the Crusades, Ky is a charismatic swordsman who possesses a strong sense of justice and piety, which sustain and guide him through all manner of shaking uncertainties.
Ky is a handsome young man with blond hair and blue eyes. His hair has grown in the timeline of the series, to the point where he sports a ponytail in the Xrd games, although he goes back to a short hairstyle in Strive.
His usual outfit is a loosely-fitting, blue base version of the white uniform worn by the Sacred Order of Holy Knights that consists of white trousers and shirt below a white longcoat; its knee-length front resembles a blue cross and has a white elbow-length cape. It is fastened together by a belt buckle inscribed with the word "HOPE". Ky invariably wears fingerless gloves, either black or blue.
In Overture, he sports instead a elaborate rolled-up longcoat with two big belts as well as a blue cloak, while keeping his color scheme. In Xrd, he returns to a modified Holy Order uniform, much more form-fitting than before. In Strive, his outfit consists of simple dark blue trousers and dark brown boots, a single-sleeved V-neck dark blue shirt with lapels, a cape-like white jacket over his shoulders, and blue gloves with metal plates on the backhand. Attached to his brown waistbelts is a scabbard wherein he keeps the Thunderseal sheathed.
Ky is a religious man, the adjective describing both his devotion to God, as well as his commitment to the ideals of justice, order, and honor. Of a straightforward and serious personality, Ky is kind-hearted, charismatic, honest, diligent, polite, and believes in fair play. He is also chivalrous, being known to hold back against female opponents, and is utterly dedicated to protecting the weak. On the other hand, Ky can be notoriously inflexible and is easily disgusted by those who disturb the peace, having a complex about freedom even if he doesn't realize it. He is also a "hot-blooded fool", prone to taking rash actions when angered.
While others may mock Ky for his idealism (especially Sol), he has the determination to live life according to what he believes in. His dogged pursuit for justice and fairness has upset more than a few in power, as he is willing to confront his superiors if he believes them to be corrupt. Ky himself knows that his idealistic dreams can never come true, but he will try regardless.
Although Ky's strong beliefs once tended to color his moral world black and white, realizing that his 'justice' was limited to human convenience and that no single truth governed everything was a significant blow to his identity. Becoming king prior to Overture also made him lose some of his zeal—his view has since broadened significantly, and has learned to see the world from the perspective of others. Initially conflicted by the appointment, the throne made Ky lose the old shine he had as a youth, but he has since increasingly defied conventions, being the "problem child" according to Leo.
Ky is firmly committed to the public good and to bringing hope to others, and treasures peace above all. However, he was forged by war; such that Justice once remarked that Ky had the "eyes of someone who knew nothing yet but battle". Once a merciless enemy to all Gears, he actively wishes to move on from the "killing machine" that he was during the Crusades, and leave his hatred behind. Although Ky's skills remain as sharp as back then, his sense of honor prevents him from using war-time tactics in duels.
Born circa 2157,[note 1] Ky lost his mother to the Crusades at a young age. Half a year later after her death, during a Gear attack Ky decided he would no longer run and told Commander Kliff Undersn of the Sacred Order of Holy Knights that he wanted to join. As Ky had no fighting skills, Kliff told the young Ky to survive for five years and to come back then if he really wanted to fight. Ky did as ordered, but he officially joined the Order in 2167 at age 10. By age 15, Ky was recognized as a "prodigy swordsman". He became a source of inspiration to other knights, such as Leo Whitefang, and often challenged his comrades to duels to hone skills together.
Around 2172, Ky was made a battalion captain, with Sol Badguy assigned under his command. One day, Ky challenged Sol to a duel; aware of Ky's battlefield prowess, Sol was prepared to go all out, but Ky fought Sol fairly—thinking he was human—and lost. However, Sol interpreted it as Ky not taking him "seriously". In turn, Sol's personality and usual disregard for Ky's orders led to a growing tension between the two.
In 2173, sometime after the Battle of Rome, Ky caught Sol during the act of stealing the Fireseal, but Sol defeated him once again and got away. Ky was to follow suit, but Kliff stopped him, leaving Ky with a score to settle. Entrusting the future to both Sol and Ky, Kliff decided to retire and Ky, aged 16, was given leadership of the Order. As a symbol of his new status, Ky was granted the Thunderseal by Kliff, in acknowledgement of his numerous heroic feats in service to the Order and to humanity as a whole.
In 2175, Kliff challenged Justice to one last battle, and Ky stepped in to save him, pushing Justice to retreat. Ky pursued her trail only to find her weakened amidst flames (Sol's work). Ky then ordered all support units to engage and seal Justice in a dimensional prison—thus bringing the war to an end. The Order was soon dissolved, but Ky continued his life of public service by entering the International Police Force, where he was promoted to the rank of captain.
In 2180, one day while on duty, the Second Holy Order Selection Tournament is announced. Permission to shed blood during matches, an absurdly large grand prize, and talk of Justice's resurrection make Ky suspicious of a conspiracy. He thus dons the Order's uniform for the first time in five years and decides to enter.
During the tournament, Justice is freed by Testament, but is ultimately defeated by Sol and Ky. Before her death, Justice speaks to Ky. Ky says that evil has no place in their world, but she rejects that label. Born a slave and a weapon, she lived for her assigned role: she was created to kill, and so she did, for that is "justice". Ky says that justice is order, what God ordains and wishes for. Justice wonders if his unwavering faith in the concept would continue if he met That Man, who is still alive. Ky wants to know more, but she dies, leaving Ky to ponder if he was doing the right thing.
Guilty Gear X
In 2181, Ky receives word of a Gear who doesn't wish to harm humans. Questioning his concept of justice and his belief that all Gears are evil since the tournament, Ky is dispatched to the Forest of Demons to investigate those responsible for the announcement. He finds Dizzy, with whom he discusses the meaning of power. Letting himself be defeated, Ky assures Dizzy that there are humans who can handle her powers, and lets her go as a mob closes in on them. Yet, as a result of his defeat, a huge reward was offered for her capture.
In one path, Ky tells Dizzy that the outside world is waiting for her, yet she worries she will be a burden if she leaves; Ky counters that living itself is a burden on others, and offers to teach her how to live as a 'human'. In another, Ky defeats Robo-Ky and hides, but the robot insists on pursuing him. In his third path, Ky defeats Sol in a duel, and jokingly says he should supervise Sol's training.
Guilty Gear XX
Ky returns to his normal duties, but two weeks later, Slayer intervenes in Ky's encounter with Venom and shows him the latest bounty list, targeting Japanese outside the Colony. In one path, he strikes a truce with Johnny to find whoever is behind the bounties. In another, Ky defeats a swarm of Robo-Kys sent by the Post-War Administration Bureau. In the third, Ky finds Sol after he defeats I-No; Ky forcefully inquires about That Man, but Sol refuses to answer, calling Ky a "spoiled brat" for not considering the consequences of his 'justice', and gets away, leaving Ky in the dark.
As he ponders the reality of justice, Ky runs after the P.W.A.B. and investigates one of its branches. In one path, he fights Sol to prove he can handle the organization alone, but Sol wins yet again and Ky decides to let him be. He takes shelter at the Grove until Dizzy, who is there to visit to Testament, loses control of Necro and Undine due to Crow's Justice copy. After he retreats, Dizzy asks Ky to help her find out more about her origins. Ky agrees, but before that, he duels Sol to settle their score once for all. Ky loses, but decides to no longer pursue Sol and reunites with Dizzy. In the other, Ky assists Johnny in attacking the P.W.A.B. branch.
At one point,[note 2] Dizzy amicably parted with the Jellyfish Pirates and moved in with Ky, helping him out with house chores as he became Chief of the IPF. It wasn't long before they fell in love. Because of the lack of official records and her concealed identity, they could not get officially married, but Ky nevertheless proposed to Dizzy and they pledged their love for each other.
After being together for about a year, their son Sin was born. While Ky loved his wife and son, he was also filled with guilt: the "sin" of loving a Gear, but also Dizzy and Sin being forced to live in hiding. The downcast Ky avoided eye-contact with Sin, which made his son wonder if Ky even cared for them. Sin soon started to hate Ky, refusing to call him "dad" as he grew up.
When Sin was six months old, after two of the Illyrian kingdoms were established, Ky was invited to meet the United Nations' Conclave, who told Ky he was to participate in the upcoming elections. Although he wanted the position as king to change the world for the better—for Dizzy and Sin—, Ky declined to be their puppet, yet they knew about his wife. Not knowing what to do, Ky's turmoil came to a breaking point. He went to church to pray, so Dizzy called Sol to help Ky out. Sol provoked Ky into fighting; he was losing so a frightened Sin told Sol to stop for Dizzy's sake, and Ky was moved to tears at his son's gesture. Ky and Dizzy then entrusted Sin's care to Sol in order to keep him safe. Ky was soon elected as the First King, ruler of the capitol, Europe and a portion of the African continent.
Guilty Gear 2
In 2186, like other Gears before her, Dizzy undergoes sublimation but Ky converts the Thunderseal to prevent her from disappearing, but in his desperation, he "rushes" the spell and is unable to release the seal afterwards. He would have his men investigate the cause, but the capital is soon attacked by the Vizuel. Ky immediately issues a bounty on Sol to summon him, but the battle ends with his guards killed and Ky himself is sealed by That Man.[note 3]
He is freed days later by Sol, Sin, Izuna and Dr. Paradigm. Sol asks Ky if Dizzy is safe, but Ky doesn't respond right away, mourning the loss of his subjects; Sin lashes out, calling him a "shitty king" who can't protect anything, and storms out. Ky shows them Dizzy's state, and Paradigm realizes that Justice's cells are the "key" Valentine needs to enter That Man's Cube, and says Dizzy should be destroyed to protect the world. Ky vehemently refuses, declaring his love for her and shocking Paradigm, and revealing that Sin is his son.
The castle is then sieged by Gears, and Ky and Paradigm stay to protect Dizzy while Sol and Izuna go rescue Sin. Ky helps Paradigm undo the Gears' brainwashing, his compassion moving the doctor. Ky then leads his men into battle against the Vizuel army in Bel Canto Valley so that Sol can enter the Backyard. Before leaving, Sol punches Sin into staying with Ky. Ky apologizes to Sin, acknowledging he wasn't a good father, while Sin reflects that he will protect Ky because he is irreplaceable to Dizzy. They fight side by side, but Ky—who just wanted to see how much his son had grown—lets Sin go help Sol; Sin leaves, saying Ky doesn't need to talk so "formally" if he wants to act like a dad.
Ky reunites with everyone after Sol kills Valentine, and returns from the Backyard. Back at the castle, Ky invites Paradigm to remain so that he can study Dizzy's state. During an emergency session of the General Assembly to discuss the Baptisma 13 incident, Ky opens the conference by announcing his wish for human-Gear coexistence in Illyria, causing an outrage. Days later, Paradigm questions the wisdom of it, but Ky thinks that unity will be necessary in wake of the "merciless apocalypse" threat.
Guilty Gear Xrd
In 2187, Elphelt Valentine warns Ky about her sister's future threat. She is imprisoned as a precaution, but Ky—wary of the Conclave—takes her from Illyria aboard the Royal Fleet One. On October 21, Ramlethal Valentine indeed declares war on the entire world, and Ky hires Sol, and Sin, to help stop Ramlethal. Upon the Cradle's activation on October 28, as everything Elphelt predicted comes to pass, Ky releases her in spite of Leo Whitefang's veto, and she helps them take Ramlethal into custody. The next day, after a Cradle apparition, Leo advices Ky to go to Zepp. Meanwhile, Sin tries to befriend Ramlethal, and questions Sol's lonely worldview. En route to Zepp, Ky asks Sol if he only cares about his revenge and nothing else, insisting that Sol has a future, and that he, Dizzy and Sin will welcome Sol when he is done. Shortly after, they meet with Gabriel and Zato-ONE; the latter reveals the Conclave's plan to resurrect Justice.
After Paradigm and That Man's allied ambush on the Cradle fails, and the latter is imprisoned away by Bedman, Ramlethal finally talks: the Conclave will use St. Elmo's Fire and Illyria Castle to awaken Justice. On November 4, during the capital's evacuation, Ky and Sin are reunited with Dizzy (whom Paradigm unsealed while they were gone), and Sin finally calls Ky "Dad". During the operation, Leo, Sin and Ky defend the control room from the Opus. Ky easily takes care of the hostiles in his area, but Axus ambushes Ky, shooting him several times. However, Ky—with a crimson left eye—gets to his feet and kills Axus. In the aftermath of the Conclave's defeat, Elphelt, forced by her programming, reveals that everything went according to her mother's design before she and Justice are abducted.
The day after, a downcast Ky inspects the self-repairing Thunderseal and admits to Dizzy that he is feeling helpless. Dizzy reminds him about the day they first met, and Ky thanks her. Later that day, Ky contacts Zepp to help him investigate the Conclave's Opera House. On November 7, he shares his feelings with Potemkin to put him at ease, until Chipp Zanuff interrupts them and warns Ky that the Universal Will may be human. Days later, he shows St. Maximus Ariels proof of the Opus' danger; he remembers Chipp's words and asks Ariels if she loves humanity, but she refrains from answering.
After Sol returns to the capital, Ky and Sol reflect on their past rivalry; Ky again insists that Sol has a future, and acknowledges Sol as a friend, while—presumably—Sol finally tells him about his past. After a meeting to discuss the Information Flares with Zappa and Faust, Ky, Sol, Leo and Paradigm meet with That Man and Jack-O' Valentine, and learn about the Absolute World, That Man's motives, and Ariels being the Universal Will. Learning that a Phalanx was involved in the Scandiva incident, Ky makes up his mind about Ariels.
As per their plans, Ky and Leo confront Ariels at the celebration of victory, during which she announces her identity to the world before retreating; Ky obtains the XYZ from her, but she erases her signal. Zappa and Randy manage to locate her, however, and leaving the capitol's defense to Dizzy and their allies, Ky departs alongside Sol, Sin and Jack-O' to the Celestial Altar aboard Johnny's Gullinkambi Dark. During the journey, Sin brings up if Dizzy is related to Sol, Ky is horrified as he realizes that Sol may be his father-in-law. Against all odds, they are victorious: Ariels is defeated by Sol, Ramlethal turns up alive with Raven to help, Elphelt is freed, and despite Daryl's attempt to destroy Justice (and Sol and Jack-O' along with her), Jack-O' and Justice merge thanks to Axl Low and a weakened Ariels.
After the battle, Ky and Dizzy invite Sin, Elphelt and Ramlethal to rest at their estate, although Ky isn't sure how long they all can stay as he intends to make his marriage public, but Elphelt brings news of Dizzy being publicly praised due to being at the capitol's defense. Yet, Ky ends up horrified as they discuss Sol's place in the family; at that moment, Sol arrives with the intent to fight. Ky and Sol take a walk, with the latter asking if their score is truly settled. Ky says it is, but Sol claims Ky was never "serious" in their fights—having never used his battlefield tactics during their duels, as he never saw Sol as a monster. Sol then calls Dizzy a monster to goad Ky; angered, Ky fights dirty and wins easily, ending with Sol lying down on the ground. Ky then pieces together the purpose of the battle: Sol is learning how to face monsters to prepare for his final showdown with That Man.
Guilty Gear -Strive-
Three weeks later, while Ky is officially "out on an expedition" for saying he planned to make his family public at G4, I-No breaks into Ariels' containment cell. Ky, then Daryl and Leo, inspect the site, learning that I-No took something from Ariels. On Daryl's suggestion, Ky tells Sol to return to the castle; despite Leo's concerns, Ky decides to try and capture I-No so that G4 can proceed. Upon Sol's arrival, Ky gives him an Iseo permit that he requested, then tries to hire him to capture I-No, and informs Sol of his Vernon's summons and That Man, Asuka R. Kreutz's, involvement in G4.
Sol first leaves on a vacation with Jack-O', but after I-No lets herself be captured and an encounter with Happy Chaos, he returns to help Ky interrogate I-No. She reveals nothing; instead, Jack-O' tells the duo of I-No's origins and her being incomplete, likely being after Asuka's Tome of Origin. Whereas Sol departs for the G4 Summit, Ky remains behind and watches Jack-O' interrogate I-No. Upon the latter's mention of G4, Ky decides to go join Sol at the summit, and has Jack-O' come with him, telling her she can't "save the world" via her sacrifice as she is now. Aboard his airship, Jack-O' asks Ky what he meant, and he ends up explaining humans'—like herself now—"necessary frivolities".
They arrive after Sol, Vernon, Asuka and their allied forces regain control of the airborne White House after ejecting Chaos on a escape pod. With them as witnesses, Sol and Asuka then settle their score, with the latter removing Sol's "divine seed" and restoring his humanity. Unbeknownst to them, Chaos is still onboard; and he then manages to get a hold of Asuka, who fused with the Tome, and restores I-No at his own expense. I-No easily defeats everyone and leaves. Jack-O' sees no other option but to sacrifice herself, but Ky asks that she stand back and confronts I-No on his own, in spite of her being all-powerful.
After I-No starts a process that will grant mankind the same power she has (which Asuka theorizes will destroy their world), Ky fights her using Dragon Install. He is unable to stop her, not even with Axl's help, and Jack-O' tries to turn I-No human at the cost of her own life. Sol convinces Jack-O' not to do it, planning to use a Spiritas Type 48-powered Outrage. Ky says he will put the best fight he can, distracting her, with some assistance from Axl. Ultimately, Sol is able to hit her weak point thanks to Nagoriyuki's unexpected assist. With her apparent death, the crisis is averted; for his part, Ky goes back home to Dizzy, Sin, Elphelt and Ramlethal, joined by Testament.
Ky is stated to be a talented swordsman and a genius magic practitioner. He is adept at performing all five forms of elemental magic, but prefers to use lightning, which is said to be the most difficult to control. He has impress the expert Dr. Paradigm by quickly figuring out a blessing that protects himself and others from the Vizuel's foreign Divine Steps and magic, and is somehow able to enchant his sword with Absolute Defense: Felion despite its authorization restrictions during his battle with I-No.
His weapon of choice is the Thunderseal, an instroment which concentrates and amplifies lightning magic, but requires tremendous physical and mental stamina to be wielded. Due to certain events, he is temporarily forced to replace it with the Aquila and Magnolia Éclair swords; however, his control over lightning remains the same.
Considered a "fearsome enemy", his skill was deemed valuable enough by the P.W.A.B. to be imitated via the Robo-Ky series. At age 15, Ky was famed as a "prodigy" amongst the war-hardened Holy Knights. He claims to use basic Order techniques (where unfairness and deceit are superior), but even so, Ky stood out as a brutally efficient fighter uninhibited by emotion, mercy or honor in the face of monsters—such that Sol himself was fearful of Ky's prowess on the battlefield during the Crusades. In one account, Justice was once forced to retreat by Ky, and noted afterwards that mankind was "blessed with much greater skills as a fighting species than mere Gears". Ky does not generally employ such tactics, however, and seeks to best opponents fairly in his duels.
Due to unknown reasons,[note 4] Ky has acquired the pure Gear cells of Justice, also called the "blood of Juno". At will, he can regenerate fatal wounds in mere seconds, and his strength vastly increases. Ky's hair (like Sin's) keeps growing at a rapid pace, and Elphelt can use her "mysterious power" to locate him. In Xrd, only his eye turned red, but three weeks later, in Strive, Ky is able to use his own version of Dragon Install, although only a portion of him, centering around his eye, transforms. Whether or not he can still be considered human is unknown.
Gameplay-wise, Ky is a balanced, straightforward character with a tool for every range and situation, lacking specialization in any one role. He performs best at mid-range with a variety of useful pokes, while still being to attack from afar with his Stun Edge projectiles. He can rapidly switch between keeping the opponent away and applying pressure.
- Holy Orders (Be Just Or Be Dead) - Guilty Gear
- Holy Orders (Be Just Or Be Dead) II - Guilty Gear X , Guilty Gear XX
- Pillars of the Underworld - Guilty Gear XX ♯Reload Korean OST
- Sheep Will Sleep (If You Become Fatigued) - Guilty Gear Isuka
- Holy Orders (Be Just Or Be Dead) III - Guilty Gear 2, Guilty Gear Xrd
- Magnolia Éclair - Guilty Gear Xrd
- The Roar of the Spark - Guilty Gear -Strive-
- Rivalry themes
- Conclusion (vs. Sol) - Guilty Gear
- No Mercy (vs. Sol) - Guilty Gear X, (EX vs EX Sol) Guilty Gear XX
- Noontide (vs. Sol) - Guilty Gear XX
- Revelations (vs. Sol) - Guilty Gear XX ♯Reload Korean OST
- Faith Shall Save Thee (EX vs EX Sol) - Guilty Gear XX ♯Reload Korean OST
- Keep the Flag Flying (vs. Order-Sol) - Guilty Gear XX Λ Core
- The Re-Coming (vs. Sol) - Guilty Gear 2
- Communication (vs. Sin) - Guilty Gear 2, Guilty Gear Xrd
- Reunion (vs. Sol) - Guilty Gear Xrd
Ky's quotes reflect his respectful personality towards others and his sense of authority as a man of the law. He often analyzes his opponent's technique, either praising or lecturing them.
- Ky owes his name to two musicians, Michael Kiske and Kai Hansen, former Helloween members.
- His physical appearance and uniform are based on Kall-Su from the series Bastard!!.
- The name of Ky's classic leitmotif, "Holy Orders (Be Just or Be Dead)", probably originates from Iron Maiden's song "Be Quick or Be Dead".
- Ride the Lightning is the name of one of Metallica's albums.
- Rising Force might be an allusion to Yngwie Malmsteen's album of the same name.
- His theme "Magnolia Éclair" is a homage to the song "Hellion/Electric Eye" by Judas Priest.
- The "HOPE" inscription on his belt is probably taken from the lyrics of Iron Maiden's "Revelations" song, given Sol's own "FREE" belt buckle:
- Bind all of us together
- Ablaze with hope and free,
- No storm or heavy weather
- Will rock the boat you'll see.
- The "HOPE" inscription may also be a reference to Trunks from the Dragon Ball series, since he and Ky share the same Japanese voice actor.
- Ky has the most themes of any other character in the series, having seven of his own as well as eight rivalry songs—sharing six with Sol, one with Order-Sol and one with Sin—for a total of sixteen themes. Only Sol comes close with fifteen.
- Despite Ky being French, his attacks are named in English and his first Instant Kill is rendered in German. It is not until Xrd and Strive that Ky gains more French-named attacks in his arsenal.
- There is no in-lore related reason for Ky's lightning effects changing from blue to yellow in Strive, with it being merely a color change to emphasize with the visibility of the game.
- One of Ky's shouts during battle is ここだ (koko da?), meaning "right here/there", commonly used for his Hard Slash and Stun Edge. Because of the lack of an English dub before Sign, players often mishear this as "coconuts", which became a fan nickname for his Stun Edge.
- According to Answer's System Voice, Ky's approval rating is at 92% as the founding king.
- Ky's outfits in Xrd and Strive have the phrase "Nothing can be done without hope".
- A costume based on Ky's Xrd look appears in Border Break X Zero.
- Ky has made guest appearances in the following games: Lord of Vermilion III, Star Ocean: Anamnesis, Mabinogi Duel, Fantasy War Tactics, Chaos Heroes Online, Brave Frontier, Seven Knights, Chain Chronicle, #COMPASS, Crusaders Quest, Elemental Battle, Code Shifter, and The King of Fighters '98 Ultimate Match Online.
- カイ＝キスク | キャラクター | GUILTY GEAR Xrd REV 2 AC版公式サイト
- KY | CHARACTER | Guilty Gear -Strive- | ARC SYSTEM WORKS
- GGACR/ - GGXRD-R2/ - GGST/Ky Kiske at Dustloop Wiki
- Library Mode/GG World establishes that Ky was appointed as the Order's Commander in 2173. Since Ky was 16 years old at the time, his date of birth can be deduced.
- See Sin Kiske's Trivia section.
- It is never explicitly stated; however, in Chapter 10, Sol recognizes the chord habit on Ky's seal from somewhere. Then, in Chapter 18, upon seeing the Cube's chord, he says that he "should've recognized it" earlier as "That Man's style".
- During an interview, Ishiwatari mentioned that it's related to Dizzy; however, the English version of GG World posits that it is due to transplanting Sin's eye onto himself.
- Guilty Gear XX Drama CD Red script § "Humanity's Last Hope"
- Guilty Gear 2 -Overture- script § "The Unyielding Silhouette"
- Guilty Gear XX Λ Core Plus script § "Elusive justice"
- カイ＝キスク | キャラクター | GUILTY GEAR Xrd REV 2 AC版公式サイト
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- script § "Devastation A"
- Guilty Gear -Strive- script § "Strive"
- Guilty Gear X manual, pg.4,24
- Guilty Gear manual, pg.2,7-8
- Guilty Gear XX script § "Report ♯4515"
- [GGWorld - "Ky Kiske"]
- Guilty Gear 2 -Overture- script § "Glaring Self-Interest"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- script § "Kaleidoscope B"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator- script § "Wall B"
- KY | CHARACTER | Guilty Gear -Strive- | ARC SYSTEM WORKS
- Guilty Gear script § "Ky"
- Guilty Gear 2 -Overture- Lore § "Ky Kiske's Profile II"
- Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 script § "After Story A"
- Guilty Gear 2 -Overture- manual, pg.58
- Guilty Gear -Strive- script § "Prologue"
- Guilty Gear Xrd Visual Book, pg.17-18
- Guilty Gear XX Λ Core Plus script § "Don't tell me path"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- script § "Resolution A"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- script § "Devastation B"
- Guilty Gear X Drama CD Vol.2 script § "Crime and Justice"
- Guilty Gear 2 -Overture- Material Collection, pg.?? - "For Whom There Would be Justice"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator- script § "Sense A"
- Guilty Gear XX script § "Last battle"
- Guilty Gear Xtra § "Former Friends"
- Guilty Gear Xtra § "The Past"
- [GGWorld - Timeline]
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- script § "Maelstorm A"
- Guilty Gear Complete Bible, pg.96-99
- Guilty Gear XX Drama CD Red script § "Confrontation"
- Guilty Gear XX Λ Core Plus script § "Entrusted future"
- [GGWorld - "Thunderseal"]
- [GGWorld - "Holy Order"]
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- manual, pg.3-4
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator- script § "Dizzy"
- Guilty Gear X Plus script § "Ky Path 1"
- Guilty Gear X Plus script § "Ky Path 2"
- Guilty Gear X Plus script § "Ky Path 3"
- Guilty Gear XX script § "Suspicious bounties"
- Guilty Gear XX script § "Ky Path 1"
- Guilty Gear XX script § "Ky Path 2"
- Guilty Gear XX script § "Ky Path 3"
- Guilty Gear XX Λ Core Plus script § "Decoy path"
- Guilty Gear XX Λ Core Plus script § "Get out path"
- [GGWorld - "Dizzy"]
- Guilty Gear 2 -Overture- script § "Light on a Peaceful Night"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- script § "Kaleidoscope A"
- Guilty Gear 2 -Overture- Material Collection, pg.?? - "Unparalleled Confession"
- [GGWorld - "First King"]
- Guilty Gear 2 -Overture- script § "Gaze of the Chronicle"
- Guilty Gear 2 -Overture- script § "For Whom Do I Wield the Sword"
- Guilty Gear 2 -Overture- script § "Even If I Reached Out"
- Guilty Gear 2 -Overture- script § "A Cell Called Paradise"
- Guilty Gear 2 -Overture- script § "Curtain Call"
- Arc System Works 25th Anniversary Official Character Collection, pg.?? - "The Unseen Sign"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- script § "Struggle A"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- script § "Ky"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- script § "Sol"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- script § "Struggle B"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- script § "Sign A"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- script § "Hope A"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- script § "Hope B"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- script § "Maelstorm B"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- script § "Resolution B"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator- script § "Ky"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator- script § "Revelator B"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator- script § "Sense B"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator- script § "Cause A"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator- script § "Cause B"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator- script § "Thesis A"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator- script § "Thesis B"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator- script § "Fireworks"
- Guilty Gear -Strive- script § "Chaos"
- Guilty Gear -Strive- script § "Encounter"
- Guilty Gear -Strive- script § "Omen"
- Guilty Gear -Strive- script § "Intruder"
- Guilty Gear -Strive- script § "Myth"
- Guilty Gear -Strive- script § "Conclusion"
- Guilty Gear X Lightning the Argent § "???"
- [GGWorld - "Components of Magic Production"]
- [GGWorld - "Fireseal"]
- 【ネタバレ注意】『ギルティギア ストライヴ』インタビュー。カイのドライン、イノの目的、ファウストの変貌……などなど、気になることを聞いてきました | ゲーム・エンタメ最新情報のファミ通.com
- [GGWorld2 - "Dragon Install"]
- [GGWorld - "Gear Cell"]