(Why must I make friends with the hated and make enemies of the respected...? ...It's times like these when I miss the days of the war. The days before I discovered the little space between good and evil...)Ky Kiske, Guilty Gear XX
Ky Kiske is the deuteragonist of the Guilty Gear series and Sol Badguy's rival. A former member of the Sacred Order of Holy Knights during the Crusades, Ky is a charismatic swordsman who possesses a strong sense of justice and piety, which sustain and guide him through all manner of shaking uncertainties.
Ky is a handsome young man with blond hair and blue eyes. His hair has grown in the timeline of the series, to the point where he sports a ponytail in the Xrd games, although he goes back to a short hairstyle in Strive.
His usual outfit is a loosely-fitting, blue base version of the white uniform worn by the Sacred Order of Holy Knights that consists of white trousers and shirt below a white longcoat; its knee-length front resembles a blue cross and has a white elbow-length cape. It is fastened together by a belt buckle inscribed with the word "HOPE". Ky invariably wears fingerless gloves, either black or blue.
In Overture, he sports instead a elaborate rolled-up longcoat with two big belts as well as a blue cloak, while keeping his color scheme. In Xrd, he returns to a modified Holy Order uniform, much more form-fitting than before. In Strive, his outfit consists of simple dark blue trousers and dark brown boots, a single-sleeved V-neck dark blue shirt with lapels, a cape-like white jacket over his shoulders, and blue gloves.
He wields a white sword known as the Thunderseal that he usually keeps sheathed to his left side. Due to events prior to Overture, he had to replace it with several other swords, but has since gone back to wielding the Thunderseal.
Ky is a religious man, the adjective describing both his devotion to God, as well as his commitment to the ideals of justice, order, and honor. Of a straightforward and serious personality, Ky is kind-hearted, charismatic, diligent, sincere, polite, and believes in fair play. He is also chivalrous, being known to hold back against female opponents, and is utterly dedicated to protecting the weak. On the other hand, Ky can be notoriously inflexible and is easily disgusted by those who disturb the peace, having a complex about freedom even if he doesn't realize it. Also, while generally a cautious person, Ky is prone to taking rash actions when angered.
While others may mock Ky for his idealism (especially Sol), he is widely regarded as someone who will do the right thing. His dogged pursuit for justice and fairness has upset more than a few in power, as he is willing to confront his superiors if he believes them to be corrupt. He himself knows that his idealistic dreams can never come true, but he will try regardless.
Although Ky's strong beliefs once tended to color his moral world black and white, realizing that his 'justice' was limited to human convenience and that no single truth governed everything was a significant blow to his identity. Becoming king prior to Overture also made him lose some of his zeal—his view has since broadened significantly, and has learned to see the world from the perspective of others. Although initially conflicted by the appointment, he has become increasingly willing to defy conventions, being the "problem child" according to Leo.
Ky is firmly committed to the public good and to bringing hope to others, and treasures peace above all. However, he was forged by war, such that Justice once remarked that Ky had the "eyes of someone who knew nothing yet but battle". Once a merciless enemy to all Gears, he actively wishes to move on from the "killing machine" that he was during the Crusades, and leave his hatred behind. Although Ky's skills remain as sharp as back then, his sense of honor prevents him from using war-time tactics in duels.
Born circa 2157,[note 1] Ky lost his mother to the Crusades at a young age. Half a year later after her death, during a Gear attack Ky decided he would no longer run and told Commander Kliff Undersn of the Sacred Order of Holy Knights that he wanted to join. As Ky had no fighting skills, Kliff told the young Ky to survive for five years and to come back then if he really wanted to fight. Ky did as ordered, but he officially joined the Order in 2167 at age 10. By age 15, Ky was recognized as a "prodigy swordsman" and promoted to the rank of Captain. He became a source of inspiration to other knights, such as Leo Whitefang, and often challenged his comrades to duels to hone skills together.
In 2172, Sol Badguy was assigned under Ky's command. One day, Ky challenged Sol to a duel; aware of Ky's battlefield prowess, Sol was prepared to go all out, but Ky fought Sol fairly thinking he was human and lost. However, Sol interpreted it as Ky not taking him "seriously". In turn, Sol's usual disregard for Ky's orders led to a growing tension between the two.
In 2173, sometime after the Battle of Rome, Sol decided to steal the Fireseal, one of the Order's Sacred Treasures. Ky caught Sol during the act, but Sol defeated him once again and got away. Ky was to follow suit, but Kliff stopped him, leaving Ky with a score to be settled. Entrusting the future to both Sol and Ky, Kliff decided to retire and 16-year-old Ky was given leadership of the Order. As a symbol of his new status, Ky was granted the Thunderseal.
In 2175, Kliff challenged Justice to one last battle, and Ky stepped in to save him, pushing Justice to retreat. Ky pursued her trail only to find "lava and flames" (Sol's work) that made Justice lose power. Ky then ordered all support units to engage and seal Justice in a dimensional prison—thus bringing the war to an end. The Order was soon dissolved, but Ky continued his life of public service by entering the International Police Force, where he was promoted to the rank of captain.
In 2180, one day while on duty, the Second Holy Order Selection Tournament is announced. Permission to shed blood during matches, an absurdly large grand prize, and talk of Justice's resurrection make Ky suspicious of a conspiracy. He thus dons the Order's uniform for the first time in five years and decides to enter.
During the tournament, Justice is freed by Testament, but is ultimately defeated by Sol. Ky, however, gets to speak some last words with the wounded Justice. Ky says that evil has no place in their world, but she rejects that label. Born a slave and a weapon, she lived for her assigned role: she was created to kill, and so she did, for that is "justice". Ky says that justice is order, what God ordains and wishes for. Justice wonders if his unwavering faith in the concept would continue if he met That Man, who is still alive. Ky wants to know more, but she dies, leaving Ky to ponder if he was doing the right thing.
Guilty Gear X
In 2181, Ky receives word of a Gear who doesn't wish to harm humans. Questioning his concept of justice and his belief that all Gears are evil since the tournament, Ky is dispatched to the Forest of Demons to investigate those responsible for the announcement. He finds Dizzy, with whom he discusses the meaning of power. Letting himself be defeated, Ky assures Dizzy that there are humans who can handle her powers, and lets her go as a mob closes in on them. Yet, as a result of his defeat, a huge reward was offered for her capture.
Guilty Gear XX
Ky returns to his normal duties, but two weeks later, Slayer intervenes in Ky's encounter with Venom and shows him the latest bounty list, targeting Japanese outside the Colony. Ky's investigation has three endings: In one, he strikes a truce with Johnny to find whoever is behind the bounties. In another, Ky defeats a swarm of Robo-Kys sent by the Post-War Administration Bureau. In the third, Ky finds Sol after he defeats I-No; Ky forcefully inquires about That Man, but Sol refuses to answer, calling Ky a "spoiled brat" for not considering the consequences of his 'justice', and gets away, leaving Ky in the dark.
As he ponders the reality of justice, Ky runs after the P.W.A.B. and investigates one of its branches. In one path, he fights Sol to prove he can handle the organization alone, but Sol wins yet again and Ky decides to let him be. He takes shelter at the Grove until Dizzy, who is there to visit to Testament, loses control of Necro and Undine due to Crow's Justice copy. After he retreats, Dizzy asks Ky to help her find out more about her origins. Ky agrees, but before that, he duels Sol to settle their score once for all. Ky loses, but decides to no longer pursue Sol and reunites with Dizzy. In the other, Ky assists Johnny in attacking the P.W.A.B. branch.
Material Collection stories
In 2183,[note 2] Dizzy amicably parted with the Jellyfish Pirates and went to live with Ky and help him out with house chores, with him becoming Chief of the IPF. It wasn't long before they fell in love. Because of the lack of official records and her concealed identity, they could not get officially married, but Ky nevertheless proposed to Dizzy and they pledged their love for each other.
About a year later, their son Sin was born on May 31. While Ky loved his wife and son, he was also filled with guilt: the "sin" of loving a Gear, but also Dizzy and Sin being forced to live in hiding. The downcast Ky avoided eye-contact with Sin, which made his son wonder if Ky even cared for them. Sin soon started to hate Ky, refusing to call him "dad" as he grew up.
When Sin was six months old, after two of the Illyrian kingdoms were established, Ky was invited to meet the United Nations' Conclave, who told Ky he was to participate in the upcoming elections. Although he wanted the position as king to change the world for the better—for Dizzy and Sin—, Ky declined to be their puppet, yet they knew about his wife. Not knowing what to do, Ky's turmoil came to a breaking point. He went to church to pray, so Dizzy called Sol to help Ky out. Sol provoked Ky into fighting, until a frightened Sin told Sol to stop for Dizzy's sake, and Ky was moved to tears at his son's gesture. Ky and Dizzy then entrusted Sin's care to Sol in order to keep him safe. Ky was soon elected as the First King, ruler of the capitol, Europe and a portion of the African continent.
Guilty Gear 2
In 2186, like other Gears before her, Dizzy undergoes sublimation but Ky converts the Thunderseal to prevent her from disappearing, but in his desperation, he "rushes" the spell and is unable to release the seal afterwards. He would have his men investigate the cause, but the capital is soon attacked by the Vizuel. Ky immediately issues a bounty on Sol to summon him, but the battle ends with his guards killed and Ky himself is sealed by That Man.
He is freed days later by Sol, Sin, Izuna and Dr. Paradigm. Sol asks Ky if Dizzy is safe, but Ky doesn't respond right away, mourning the loss of his subjects; Sin lashes out, calling him a "shitty king" who can't protect anything, and storms out. Ky shows them Dizzy's state, and Paradigm realizes that Justice's cells are the "key" Valentine needs to enter That Man's Cube, and says Dizzy should be destroyed to protect the world. Ky vehemently refuses, declaring his love for her and shocking Paradigm.
The castle is then sieged by Gears, and Ky and Paradigm stay to protect Dizzy while Sol and Izuna go rescue Sin. Ky helps Paradigm undo the Gears' brainwashing, his compassion moving the doctor. Ky then leads his men into battle against the Vizuel army in Bel Canto Valley so that Sol can enter the Backyard. Before leaving, Sol punches Sin into staying with Ky. Ky apologizes to Sin, acknowledging he wasn't a good father, while Sin reflects that he will protect Ky because he is irreplaceable to Dizzy. They fight side by side, but Ky—who just wanted to see how much his son had grown—lets Sin go help Sol; Sin leaves, saying Ky doesn't need to talk so "formally" if he wants to act like a dad.
Ky reunites with everyone after Sol kills Valentine, and returns from the Backyard. Back at the castle, Ky invites Paradigm to remain so that he can study Dizzy's state. During an emergency session of the General Assembly to discuss the Baptisma 13 incident, Ky opens the conference by announcing his wish for human-Gear coexistence in Illyria, causing an outrage. Days later, Paradigm questions the wisdom of it, but Ky thinks that unity will be necessary in wake of the "merciless apocalypse" threat.
Guilty Gear Xrd
In 2187, Elphelt Valentine appears before Ky and warns him about her sister's future threat. She is imprisoned as a precaution, but Ky—wary of the Conclave—takes her from Illyria and decides to operate from aboard the Royal Fleet One. On October 21, Ramlethal Valentine indeed declares war on the entire world, and Ky hires Sol to help with Ramlethal. They, along with Sin, confront Ramlethal in Japan on October 28, but she is merely a distraction, as the Cradle activates over Babylon.
As everything Elphelt predicted comes to pass, Ky releases her in spite of Leo Whitefang's veto, and she helps them take Ramlethal into custody. The next day, after a Cradle apparition, Leo advices Ky to go to Zepp. Meanwhile, Sin tries to befriend Ramlethal, much to Sol's chagrin. En route to Zepp, on November 1, Ky asks Sol if he only cares about his revenge and nothing else, insisting that Sol has a future, and that he, Dizzy and Sin will welcome Sol when he is done. Shortly after, they meet with Gabriel and Zato-ONE; the latter reveals that the Conclave wants to resurrect Justice.
After Paradigm and That Man's allied ambush on the Cradle fails, and the latter is imprisoned away by Bedman, Ramlethal finally talks: the Conclave will use St. Elmo's Fire and Illyria Castle to awaken Justice. On November 4, during the capital's evacuation, Ky and Sin are reunited with Dizzy (whom Paradigm unsealed while they were gone), and Sin finally calls Ky "Dad". During the operation, Leo, Sin and Ky defend the control room from the Opus. Ky easily takes care of the hostiles in his area, but Axus ambushes Ky, shooting him several times. However, Ky—with a crimson left eye—gets to his feet and kills Axus. In the aftermath of the Conclave's defeat, Elphelt, forced by her programming, reveals that everything went according to her mother's design before she and Justice are abducted.
The day after, a downcast Ky inspects the self-repairing Thunderseal and admits to Dizzy that he is feeling helpless. Dizzy reminds him about the day they first met, and Ky thanks her. Later that day, Ky contacts Zepp to help him investigate the Conclave's Opera House. On November 7, he shares his feelings with Potemkin to put him at ease, until Chipp Zanuff interrupts them and warns Ky that the Universal Will may be human. Days later, he shows St. Maximus Ariels proof of the Opus' danger; he remembers Chipp's words and asks Ariels if she loves humanity, but she refrains from answering.
After Sol returns to the capital, Ky and Sol reflect on their past rivalry; Ky again insists that Sol has a future, and acknowledges Sol as a friend, while—presumably—Sol finally tells him about his past. After a meeting to discuss the Information Flares with Zappa and Faust, Ky, Sol, Leo and Paradigm meet with That Man and Jack-O' Valentine, and learn from them about the Absolute World, That Man's motivations, and Ariels being the Universal Will. Learning that a Phalanx was involved in the Scandiva incident, Ky makes up his mind about Ariels.
As per their plans, Ky and Leo confront Ariels at the celebration of victory, during which she announces her identity to the world before retreating; Ky obtains the XYZ from her, but she erases her signal. Zappa and Randy manage to locate her, however, and leaving the capitol's defense to Dizzy and their allies, Ky departs alongside Sol, Sin and Jack-O' to the Celestial Altar aboard Johnny's Gullinkambi Dark. During the journey, Sin brings up if Dizzy is related to Sol, Ky is horrified as he realizes that Sol may be his father-in-law. Against all odds, they are victorious: Ariels is defeated by Sol, Ramlethal turns up alive with Raven to help, Elphelt is freed, and despite Daryl's attempt to destroy Justice (and Sol and Jack-O' along with her), Jack-O' and Justice merge thanks to Axl Low and a weakened Ariels, thus restoring Aria Hale.
After the battle, Ky and Dizzy invite Sin, Elphelt and Ramlethal to rest at their estate, although Ky isn't sure how long they all can stay as he intends to makes public his marriage to Dizzy, until Elphelt brings good news of Dizzy being publicly praised due to her involvement in the capitol's battle. Nonetheless, Ky and Dizzy assure the Valentines that they are family, only for Ky to be horrified as they end up discussing Sol's place in it. Ky soon leaves to take a walk with Sol, with the latter asking if their score is truly settled. Ky says it is, but Sol claims Ky was never "serious" in their fights. Sol admits to being fearful of Ky's prowess on the battlefield during the Crusades, but Ky never used such skills during their duels, as he never saw Sol as a monster. Sol then calls Dizzy a monster to goad Ky into fighting seriously. Angered, Ky fights dirty and wins easily, ending with Sol lying down on the ground. Ky then pieces together the purpose of the battle: Sol is learning how to face monsters to prepare for his final showdown with That Man—who, as they speak, surrenders himself to the U.S. government.
Guilty Gear -Strive-
To be added...
Ky is stated to be a talented swordsman and a genius magic practitioner. He is adept at performing all five forms of elemental magic, but prefers to use lightning, which is said to be the most difficult to control. He even impressed the expert Dr. Paradigm by quickly figuring out a blessing that protects himself and others from the Vizuel's foreign Divine Steps and magic. His weapon of choice is the Thunderseal, which concentrates and amplifies lightning magic, but requires tremendous physical and mental stamina to be wielded. In Vastedge, Ky is shown wielding a lightning-charged gunblade.
Considered a "fearsome enemy", his skill was deemed valuable enough to be imitated via the Robo-Ky series. At age 15, he was famed as a "prodigy" amongst the war-hardened Holy Knights. He claims to use basic Order techniques, but even so, Ky stood out as a brutally efficient fighter uninhibited by emotion, mercy or honor in the face of monsters. Justice was pushed to retreat by Ky in their first encounter, and noted afterwards that mankind was "blessed with much greater skills as a fighting species than mere Gears". However, outside of the battlefield, Ky does not employ such tactics and, in his duels, he seeks to best others fairly.
As revealed in Xrd, Ky seems to have acquired Gear cells through unknown means, possibly in connection to Sin and/or Dizzy. When his left eye becomes red with a Gear-like sigil inscribed on the iris, he can regenerate fatal wounds in mere seconds, and his strength vastly increases. It seems he can only maintain this state for short intervals. While he is thought to be human, Ky's hair (like Sin's) keeps growing at a rapid pace, and Elphelt can use her "mysterious power" to locate Ky. In Strive, he gains his own version of Dragon Install, partially transforming his body.
Gameplay-wise, Ky is a balanced, straightforward character with a tool for every range and situation, lacking specialization in any one role. He performs best at mid-range with a variety of useful pokes, while still being to attack from afar with his Stun Edge projectiles. He can rapidly switch between keeping the opponent away and applying pressure.
Ky's quotes reflect his respectful personality towards others and his sense of authority as a man of the law. He often analyzes his opponent's technique, either praising or lecturing them.
- Holy Orders (Be Just Or Be Dead) - Guilty Gear
- Holy Orders (Be Just Or Be Dead) II - Guilty Gear X , Guilty Gear XX
- Pillars of the Underworld - Guilty Gear XX ♯Reload Korean OST
- Sheep Will Sleep (If You Become Fatigued) - Guilty Gear Isuka
- Holy Orders (Be Just Or Be Dead) III - Guilty Gear 2, Guilty Gear Xrd
- Magnolia Éclair - Guilty Gear Xrd
- The Roar of the Spark - Guilty Gear -Strive-
- Rivalry themes
- Conclusion (vs. Sol) - Guilty Gear
- No Mercy (vs. Sol) - Guilty Gear X, (EX vs EX Sol) Guilty Gear XX
- Noontide (vs. Sol) - Guilty Gear XX
- Revelations (vs. Sol) - Guilty Gear XX ♯Reload Korean OST
- Faith Shall Save Thee (EX vs EX Sol) - Guilty Gear XX ♯Reload Korean OST
- Keep the Flag Flying (vs. Order-Sol) - Guilty Gear XX Λ Core
- The Re-Coming (vs. Sol) - Guilty Gear 2
- Communication (vs. Sin) - Guilty Gear 2, Guilty Gear Xrd
- Reunion (vs. Sol) - Guilty Gear Xrd
- Ky owes his name to two musicians, Michael Kiske and Kai Hansen, former Helloween members.
- The name of Ky's classic leitmotif, "Holy Orders (Be Just or Be Dead)", probably originates from Iron Maiden's song "Be Quick or Be Dead".
- Ride the Lightning is the name of one of Metallica's albums.
- Rising Force might be an allusion to Yngwie Malmsteen's album of the same name.
- His theme "Magnolia Éclair" is a homage to the song "Hellion/Electric Eye" by Judas Priest.
- The "HOPE" inscription on his belt is probably taken from the lyrics of Iron Maiden's "Revelations" song, given Sol's own "FREE" belt buckle:
- Bind all of us together
- Ablaze with hope and free,
- No storm or heavy weather
- Will rock the boat you'll see.
- The "HOPE" inscription may also be a reference to Trunks from the Dragon Ball series, since he and Ky share the same Japanese voice actor.
- Ky has the most themes of any other character in the series, having six of his own as well as eight rivalry songs—sharing six with Sol, one with Order-Sol and one with Sin—for a total of fifteen themes. Only Sol comes close with fourteen.
- Despite Ky being French, his attacks are named in English and his first Instant Kill is rendered in German. It is not until Xrd and Strive that Ky gains more French-named attacks in his arsenal.
- One of Ky's shouts during battle is ここだ (koko da?), meaning "right here/there", commonly used for his Hard Slash and Stun Edge. Because of the lack of an English dub before Sign, players often mishear this as "coconuts", which became a fan nickname for his Stun Edge.
- In Xrd, if he is knocked down during his opponent's match point, his hair will become loose and the Overture version of "Holy Orders" will begin to play.
- According to Answer's System Voice, Ky's approval rating is at a "surprising" 92% as the founding king.
- A costume based on Ky's Xrd look appears in Border Break X Zero.
- Ky has made guest playable appearances in the following games: Lord of Vermilion III, Star Ocean: Anamnesis, Mabinogi Duel, Fantasy War Tactics, Chaos Heroes Online, Brave Frontier, Seven Knights, Chain Chronicle, #COMPASS, Crusaders Quest, Elemental Battle, Code Shifter, The King of Fighters '98 UMOL.
- KY | CHARACTER | Guilty Gear -Strive- | ARC SYSTEM WORKS
- GGACR/ - GGXRD-R2/ - GGST/Ky Kiske at Dustloop Wiki
- Discord - Xrd Ky
- Library Mode/GG World establishes that Ky was appointed as the Order's Commander in 2173. Since Ky was 16 years old at the time, his date of birth can be deduced.
- The events of Guilty Gear X occur in 2181. Ky's short story starts by saying Ky and Dizzy's (first) meeting occurred "two years ago".
- Guilty Gear XX Drama CD Red script § "Airship - Humanity's Last Hope"
- Guilty Gear 2 -Overture- script § "The Unyielding Silhouette"
- Guilty Gear XX Λ Core Plus script § "Elusive justice"
- カイ＝キスク | キャラクター | GUILTY GEAR Xrd REV 2 AC版公式サイト
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- script § "Devastation A"
- Guilty Gear X manual, pg.4, 24
- Guilty Gear manual, pg.7-8
- Guilty Gear XX script § "Report ♯4515"
- [GGWorld - "Ky Kiske"]
- Guilty Gear 2 -Overture- script § "Glaring Self-Interest"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- script § "Kaleidoscope B"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator- script § "Wall B"
- Guilty Gear script § "Ky"
- Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 script § "After Story A"
- Guilty Gear 2 -Overture- manual, pg.58
- Guilty Gear Xrd Visual Book, pg.17-18
- Guilty Gear XX Λ Core Plus script § "Don't tell me path"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- script § "Resolution A"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- script § "Devastation B"
- Guilty Gear X Drama CD Vol.2 script § "Crime and Justice"
- Guilty Gear 2 -Overture- Material Collection, pg.?? - "For Whom There Would be Justice"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator- script § "Sense A"
- Guilty Gear XX script § "Last battle"
- Guilty Gear Xtra Chapter 4
- Guilty Gear Xtra Chapter 2
- [GGWorld - Timeline]
- Guilty Gear XX Drama CD Red script § "Airship Sickbay - Confrontation"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- script § "Maelstorm A"
- Guilty Gear Complete Bible, pg.97-98
- Guilty Gear XX Λ Core Plus script § "Entrusted future"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- manual, pg.3-4
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator- script § "Dizzy"
- Guilty Gear XX script § "Suspicious bounties"
- Guilty Gear XX script § "Ky Path 1"
- Guilty Gear XX script § "Ky Path 2"
- Guilty Gear XX script § "Ky Path 3"
- Guilty Gear XX Λ Core Plus script § "Decoy path"
- Guilty Gear XX Λ Core Plus script § "Get out path"
- [GGWorld - "Dizzy"]
- Guilty Gear 2 -Overture- script § "Light on a Peaceful Night"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- script § "Kaleidoscope A"
- Guilty Gear 2 -Overture- Material Collection, pg.?? - "Unparalleled Confession"
- [GGWorld - "First King"]
- Guilty Gear 2 -Overture- script § "Gaze of the Chronicle"
- Guilty Gear 2 -Overture- script § "For Whom Do I Wield the Sword"
- Guilty Gear 2 -Overture- script § "Even If I Reached Out"
- Guilty Gear 2 -Overture- script § "A Cell Called Paradise"
- Guilty Gear 2 -Overture- script § "Curtain Call"
- Arc System Works 25th Anniversary Official Character Collection, pg.?? - "The Unseen Sign"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- script § "Struggle A"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- script § "Ky"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- script § "Sol"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- script § "Struggle B"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- script § "Sign A"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- script § "Hope A"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- script § "Hope B"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- script § "Maelstorm B"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- script § "Resolution B"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator- script § "Ky"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator- script § "Revelator B"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator- script § "Sense B"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator- script § "Cause A"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator- script § "Cause B"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator- script § "Thesis A"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator- script § "Thesis B"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator- script § "Fireworks"
- Guilty Gear X Lightning the Argent, pg.?? - "???"
- [GGWorld - "Thunderseal"]
- [GGWorld - "Fireseal"]