Don't cry; that makes me feel "GUILTY". Leave... before I change my mind...
Sol Badguy is the protagonist of the Guilty Gear series and Ky Kiske's rival. He is an aloof and brash bounty hunter of immense skill on a quest to find and eliminate all Gears and their creator, That Man. For a short time, Sol was also a member of the Sacred Order of Holy Knights and fought in the Crusades. This past version of him is known as "Order-Sol".
- 1 Design
- 2 Personality
- 3 Story
- 4 Abilities
- 5 Musical themes
- 6 Quotes
- 7 Allusions
- 8 Trivia
- 9 External links
- 10 References
Sol has olive skin, brown hair and eyes, which are sometimes depicted as reddish-brown or golden with slit pupils—the latter of which is to distinguish his true nature as a Gear. Wearing a red headband bearing the words "Rock You", Sol keeps his spiky, waist-length hair tied at all times. The headband conceals the red brand on his forehead that would expose him as a Gear. As Frederick, he is depicted with either brown or blue eyes; he sports a much shorter hair, a muscular physique and a white labcoat.
He wears a tight, black undershirt with the top half covered by a red sleeveless jacket, along with white jeans. His belt buckle has the word "FREE" scratched on it and a drape of red cloth hanging down beneath. Sol also wears a pair of black fingerless gloves, red shoes, and a multitude of belts, including a lone one on his left bicep. In later games, he is seen sporting long-sleeved, red leather jackets as well.
Sol fights using a blunt, rectangular sword known as Fireseal, or "Blazer" (which is part in Junkyard Dog in Xrd, and later the Outrage MK II in Strive), through which he releases a range of fire-based attacks. Of note is that Sol is officially left-handed.
In the past, as "Frederick", he seemed to be a simple-yet-aloof scientist that was naturally a loner. He was content with having only two friends, while not bothering to compromise his own integrity to appeal to others around him. Upon becoming "Sol Badguy" however, most of his prior unruly traits, such as his gruffness and his jaded mentality, became much more pronounced.
Sullen and unrefined, Sol only speaks to others when absolutely necessary. Consequently, he is not very good at expressing himself, and tends to compensate by bullying people into line or simply steamrolling them. A lone wolf with a belligerent streak, Sol is actually an extremely intelligent individual who doesn't tolerate nonsense and gets "grumpy" whenever he cannot explain something with logic. He is also quite stubborn, never allowing the opinions of others to dissuade him once he has made up his mind. Sol is seen by most people as crude and self-centered, even those who might call him a friend.
Conversely, Sol hates working any harder than he has to, which means he rarely puts much effort into anything that isn't related to his goals, and is often irritated by having to deal with opponents. Sol's dislike for effort is even reflected in his fighting style: his moves are unrefined, but powerful so as to finish enemies with a single blow. Said laziness even extends to how he raised Sin, putting him through the most basic forms of education and rarely explaining concepts in detail.
He may cynically mock Ky's "justice", but Sol is utterly dedicated to avert further tragedy, even as he refuses to acknowledge it, and his actions prove that he is quite compassionate in contrast to his tough, anti-social persona. He spares the lives of Solaria, Testament and Dizzy, raises Sin at the behest of Ky and Dizzy, swears to save Elphelt, comforts Ramlethal, and even offers a prayer for Justice's soul as she dies.
Pre-Overture, Sol roamed the world alone and kept everyone at a distance. Bearing the guilt of working on the Gear Project, humanity's near extinction, Aria's death, and the burden of That Man's betrayal and being a "monster", Sol dedicated himself to eliminating all Gears and to exact his revenge on That Man. However, his clashes with other characters slowly begin to change his outlook, as does reluctantly taking Sin as his ward. In Revelator, Sol admits to Ariels that the world where he kept himself distant to others is worth saving, and finally acknowledges that despite what he is and his fear of the future, he is no longer alone in the world.
Despite his often composed demeanor, Sol expresses a nervous attitude whenever his connection to Dizzy is discussed. He is shown feeling embarrassment and is eager to avoid the issue, rather than acknowledge the possibility that he may be Dizzy's father.
Sometime in the 20th century, Sol was born as Frederick Bulsara (フレデリック＝バルサラ, Furederikku Barusara?) and was a scientist who specialized in Magic Particle Physics. In his college years, he met Aria Hale, with whom he got romantically involved, and That Man. Upon graduation, the three friends found work in the core team of the Gear Project founded by their professor, Vince McDonell, in the hopes of improving humanity itself.
In 2015, they managed to stabilize Gear cells infused with magic, and That Man handed over their research to the state on four conditions, although he was worried about Aria's illness. Frederick learned about her condition in September 2016, and begged her to cryosleep until a cure was found; Aria refused as she'd rather spend her last moments with Frederick. That Man convinced Aria to cryosleep the only way he could: he forcibly restructured Frederick into a Gear, the Flame of Corruption, so that he would live indefinitely. Frederick woke up some time afterwards with amnesia, only to find that later experiments with Gear cells went awry.
Frederick escaped the facility and created his headband to hold his Gear cells at bay, and around 2030 became a bounty hunter. He crushed many underground organizations under the goal of finding That Man's whereabouts to take his revenge; before long, the underworld began referring to him as the "Badguy". Post-2065, after the government restarted the Gear Project, Frederick made it his personal mission to destroy all Gears. As he was reported dead in 2016 but somehow had survived, Slayer tracked him down to satiate his thirst for knowledge. Frederick's passion that "shone like the sun" illuminated Slayer's path; he thus bestowed upon Frederick the name "Sol". Since then, Frederick adopted both names as his own.
In 2073, Sol caught news of Justice's completion and created the Outrage in response. As its power was far too cumbersome to control, he separated it into eight components, the "Sacred Treasures"; for unknown reasons, they ended up in possession of the United Nations and the Sacred Order of Holy Knights. After Justice's declaration of war in 2074 started the Crusades, Sol continued his private war against the Gears. In 2103 (previously 2099), Sol saved a young Kliff Undersn from a Gear attack.
In 2172, Kliff—now the Order's commander—heard rumors of Sol and spared no means in finding and recruiting him. Sol was assigned to an squadron under the command of Ky Kiske; however, Sol's unruly personality and Ky's refusal to go all-out in their first duel led to a growing tension between the two. This came to a head in 2173 when, in order to defeat Justice, Sol stole the Fireseal; Ky caught Sol during the act, but Sol defeated him once again and got away with the Fireseal. Although Kliff trusted Sol with the Sacred Treasure, Ky was left with a score to settle. In 2175, Sol faced Justice in battle for the second time after Kliff and Ky pushed her to retreat. During the fight, Justice learned that Sol was a Gear and attempted to control him, but he was unaffected. Unleashing his flames, Justice lost power. Ky, who was on her trail, noticed her weakened state and ordered his men to seal Justice—thus bringing the war to an end. Sol then slipped away and went back to his ways as a bounty hunter.
Sensing an ulterior motive behind the tournament, Sol takes it upon himself to unravel the true intentions behind it and competes. Sol becomes its champion, only to learn that Testament has used the blood shed during the matches to free Justice. During the battle, Sol manages to fatally wound Justice. When he reveals himself to be immune to her control due to being a prototype Gear, Justice finally remembers Sol as Frederick. In her dying words, she wishes that "the three of us" could talk one last time, and Sol—unaware of her identity—swears to kill That Man.
Guilty Gear X
Less than a year after the tournament, Sol hears news of a still-functioning Gear with a high bounty and sets out to investigate. He has three endings in X Plus, all of which involve a fight against Dizzy. He spares her life in all of them, either losing against her, or judging that she isn't a threat to the world. His third ending shows a conversation between Raven and That Man, who realizes that Dizzy is yet another reason to be killed by Sol.[source needed]
Guilty Gear XX
A few weeks later, I-No starts wreaking havoc to get Sol's attention, laying a trap to kill him before he gets in That Man's way. Alerted by Axl Low, Sol tracks her down. In one ending, defeating I-No leads to a direct confrontation with That Man; he casually deflects all of Sol's attacks, and warns of a conflict that will make the Crusades seem like a dim memory. In another ending, Slayer informs him that the Post-War Administration Bureau has started to move. In his third ending, Sol knocks Dizzy out of Necro's possession, brought about by I-No's actions. Sol leaves just before Dizzy wakes up; unaware that Sol helped her, Dizzy nevertheless feels "warm" (April thinks her nostalgic dream may be about her father), and Sol silently bids Dizzy farewell from afar as she rejoins the Jellyfish Pirates.
Having stopped I-No's rampage, Sol decides to investigate and get rid of the P.W.A.B. and crosses paths with Ky, who wants to take care of them without Sol's help. Sol either refuses and fights Ky ("Don't tell me what to do, boy."), telling Ky he's tired of his tantrums, or acquiesces to search for I-No instead ("Do whatever you want..."). After an encounter with Crow and his Justice copy, Sol meets with I-No again, who forces him to battle his past self, Order-Sol.
After their battle, I-No slyly kills Order-Sol. In one ending, Sol is destroyed by I-No's trickery even as That Man implores him to live on. In the other, he is returned to the present, and Ky finds him to settle their score once and for all. Sol wins again, and Ky decides he will no longer pursue Sol but makes Sol promise they will meet again before going their separate ways.
Material Collection stories
Close to New Year's Eve, Dizzy—accompanied by her son, Sin—asked Sol to help Ky out, who had reached a breaking point due to his appointment as puppet king of the newly-formed United Kingdoms of Illyria. Sol found a deteriorated Ky praying at the church and provoked him. The fight dragged on and Ky was losing as usual, but light returned to his eyes. They fought until a frightened Sin grabbed Sol's leg and demanded him to stop. Ky then asked Sol to take care of Sin, and Sol accepted.
To restrain Sin's restless curiosity as they traveled the world, Sol kept him on a leash and trained him not to use his considerable power without a reason. When Sin was one year old, on a visit to Zepp, Sol left Sin alone for a bit to go collect a bounty. He returned to find that Sin had wounded some bullies, so Sol disciplined him and the bullies.
Guilty Gear 2
In 2186, at the Village of Witches, Sol and Sin find a bounty poster of Sol, which is Ky's call for help, but they are soon attacked by the Vizuel, whom they are able to repel thanks to Izuna's help. He informs them that the Vizuel are destroying Gears, with their focus on Illyria. At the capital they meet Valentine, and Sol is shocked by her resemblance to Aria, but she soon leaves to find a "key" after measuring their abilities.
Within the castle, the trio find the guards defeated and Ky caught in a seal, and Raven briefly appears to let Sol know that his master is involved. After another encounter with Valentine, Sin remains behind to protect Ky, while Sol and Izuna go retrieve Dr. Paradigm from Ganymede. Upon learning that Sol was once Frederick, Paradigm agrees to unseal Ky. After retrieving his scores from Underworld Hill, he dispels Ky's seal. Sol immediately asks about Dizzy, but Ky's reticence makes Sin angry. After he storms out, Ky shows them Dizzy's sealed state to them. Paradigm thus realizes that the "key" Valentine is searching for is Justice's Gear cells, which Sin also carries.
Leaving Dizzy's protection to Ky and Paradigm, Sol and Izuna fight a brainwashed Sin at Bel Canto Valley while Valentine leaves for the gate. After Sin comes to his senses, they follow after Valentine, but the Vizuel stand in their way. Ky leads his men into battle against them so that Sol's group can reach her, and Sol punches Sin to stay with Ky. They find the gate to the Backyard closed, but it is opened by That Man, whom Sol almost immediately attacks with his Dragon Install. That Man—unharmed—enchants Sol, Izuna and Paradigm so that they can temporarily withstand the Backyard's pressure.
The three enter and catch up to Valentine. The Cube's key is already in motion, so Sol must stop the process while Izuna, Paradigm and the late-arriving Sin hold back Valentine. Once he breaks the key, Sol stays behind to fight Valentine's final form while the others escape and the gate closes. Sol manages to kill her, with the last thing she says being "Frederick". As Sol resigns himself to remain trapped, That Man reappears. He warns Sol this isn't the end of the "merciless apocalypse" and urges him to live on. Sol inquires if Valentine was really Aria, but That Man says they already killed that girl. Weakened, Sol vows to kill That Man, who will wait for him, before he is reunited with the others.
Guilty Gear Vastedge
To prepare for the second coming of Valentine's forces, Sol decides to build the Junkyard Dog, which requires the Flashing Fang. Sol discovers that the Fang is held under tight security inside Harden Fort. Around July 2187, Sol and Sin fight their way into the facility, where they run into Baldias and learn that the governments of the world are actually under the control of the Conclave. After a tremendous battle, Sol is able to defeat Baldias and regain possession of the Fang.
Guilty Gear Xrd
In October 22, 2187, Sol and Sin are still in the process of chasing down the other Sacred Treasures when they receive a message from Ky. He tells Sol that Ramlethal Valentine has declared war on the world, and Sol agrees to hunt her down for a W$ 1 million bounty in return. They meet up four days later in Neo New York and, aboard the Royal Fleet One, they fly over to Ramlethal's location, Japan. On October 28, they defeat Ramlethal but she is only a distraction: the Cradle activates over Babylon, and she moves in to kill Sol by self-destructing.
Sol survives thanks to Ky releasing Elphelt Valentine, who renders her sister powerless. Sol is about to kill Ramlethal, but Ky suggests that they take her into custody instead. Sol is distrustful of Elphelt, telling her to drop the human act, and admonishes Sin for his attempts at befriending the Valentines but Sin rejects Sol's lonely worldview, and Sol second-guesses himself. On November 1, en route to Zepp per Leo Whitefang's suggestion, Ky privately asks Sol if he doesn't care about the world and what will happen once he has taken his revenge. Sol doesn't know, but Ky insists that Sol face the truth—tomorrow always comes—, adding that he, Dizzy and Sin will wait for Sol to "come home". The duo meets with President Gabriel and Zato-ONE, who reveals the Conclave wants to resurrect Justice.
Following Paradigm's plan, they attempt an ambush on the Cradle, but That Man is imprisoned by Bedman and Elphelt risks her life to save Sol. They learn then from Ramlethal that the Conclave intends to harness St. Elmo's Fire to activate Justice on November 4. During the operation, Sol removes Chronus from inside of Justice. In the aftermath of the Conclave's defeat, an apparently-emotionless Elphelt reveals that she accomplished her true mission—Justice's awakening—and attacks. However, Sol forces Elphelt's true emotions to surface right before she and Justice are recalled by her "Mother". Tired of losing people, Sol swears to save her.
On November 9, after finding no leads on Elphelt's whereabouts, Sol is approached by Raven who seeks his assistance in finding Jack-O' Valentine. On November 17, Sol finally learns that Aria was Justice all along via Raven and Jack-O' before they leave. As a last hunch to find Elphelt, Sol asks Axl to find clues in the past, but Axl refuses, fearing the effect his power could have on their timeline. On the way back to the capital, Sol is almost killed by a massive Gear that self destructs. Upon his return, Sol and Ky reflect upon their past rivalry, with Ky telling Sol he has a future, pouring him a drink, acknowledging Sol as a friend. Later, and somewhat drunk, Sol lectures Ramlethal about "happiness" and takes her and Sin to Danny Missiles.
After a group meeting regarding the Information Flares, Leo orders Sol—treating him as a human, not a god, out of concern—to save the world. Sol again claims he doesn't care about the world, but vows to save Elphelt, and Leo is satisfied. After Ramlethal is seemingly killed on Scandiva, Sol, Ky, Paradigm and Leo meet with That Man and Jack-O', the former explaining about Ariels being the Universal Will, the Absolute World, along with his reasons for converting Sol and Aria. Sol lays bare his guilt over mankind's state and killing Aria, only to be shocked by the revelation that Jack-O' merging with Justice will reconstitute Aria. Ky removes the frustrated Sol from the meeting so the latter can calm himself, Sol later sets aside his grudge to aid in stopping Ariels. Once they locate Ariels thanks to Zappa and Randy, Sol's group leaves Illyria's defense to Dizzy and their allies.
During the journey, Sin brings up if Dizzy may somehow be related to Sol, who tries to avoid the subject but Ky pieces it together to both their mutual horror. Upon arrival, Sol, Ky, and Sin hold Ariels at bay while Jack-O' awaits the Saint Oratorio to fuse with Justice and free Elphelt. Raven and Ramlethal arrive in time to help, and Sol defeats Ariels, who is unable to stop the Saint Oratorio from reaching Jack-O'. However, Justice resists the fusion out of guilt for her actions, and Sol decides to augment a second Saint Oratorio blast with the Junkyard. At that moment, Daryl and his fleet arrive to destroy Justice regardless of the consequences.
Everyone but Sol is teleported to safety, and Jack-O' remarks that Sol kept his promise as they face death. Fortunately, Axl places the area in time compression to delay Daryl's onslaught, giving Sol and Jack-O' time to complete the merge. They are saved at the last second by a semi-conscious Ariels who requests that Sol look after her daughters before passing out. In the aftermath, Sol and Sin meet face to face with That Man, who entrusts Aria to Sol while issuing a challenge to settle things between them. Seeing his resolve, Sol accepts the challenge while referring to him by his real name, Asuka.
A few days later, Sol shows up at Ky and Dizzy's estate to pick a fight with the former on the notion that Ky had been holding back in their past battles. While Ky insists otherwise while refusing to fight, Sol provokes him into it by reminding him of his history as a Gear slayer and calling Dizzy a "monster". Sol is utterly defeated by Ky, who is angered enough to use his "dirty" battlefield tactics. After the match, Sol admits that he wanted to learn how humans can face monsters in preparation for his final showdown with Asuka—who, as they speak, surrenders himself to the U.S. government.
Guilty Gear -Strive-
To be added...
Despite his general lazy approach to life, Sol is often noted to be one of the most powerful characters in the series. Given his past as a researcher, he is also an advanced practitioner of Magic outside of his natural Fire spells, being able to grasp the mechanics behind spells rather quickly. An excellent scientist, his intellectual feats regarding magic and engineering include his involvement in the Saint Oratorio spell, and his creation of his Gear Cell Suppressor, the Outrage, and the Firewheel Mk.2. Thanks to Izuna's modifications to his magic during the Baptisma 13 incident, he is also able to use the Soul Sinker to manifest a masterghost of his own and create servants; given the risks involved, he does not use it often.
As the Prototype Gear, Sol has been described as a "hybrid of Gear and human cells", and is immune to the control Justice has over other Gears. Like with all Gears, he possesses increased strength and resilience, fast regenerative capabilities, and has not aged since his conversion in 2016. However, his Gear cells are pure (i.e. non-replicated), and as the Flame of Corruption, he is much stronger than the average Gear. He maintains his humanoid form thanks to his suppressor headband, but can use his latent Gear powers via Dragon Install to give himself a massive boost.
Sol's weapon of choice is a blunt sword called Fireseal, which concentrates and amplifies his Fire magic—that he often fashions into ground-bound projectiles—, and is able to use as it were an extension of his own body. Along with the Light-elemental Flashing Fang, it is part of the Junkyard Dog in Xrd, and later the Outrage MK II as of Strive.
Gameplay-wise, he is an aggressive, close-to-mid range character with a variety of odd moves that makes him deceptively tricky. His fighting style is well-known for being self-taught, without much form and with a huge focus on all-out brawling while wielding his sword in reverse grip. His attacks are often crude in nature, such as headbutts, wide-swinging strikes, slams, fierce punches and kicks, prioritizing practical application of his strength above elegance. Compared to his prior self from years ago, the present Sol arguably has toned down some aspects of his attacks and has become less inclined to put in extra effort.
- Keep Yourself Alive - Guilty Gear
- Keep Yourself Alive II - Guilty Gear X , Guilty Gear XX
- Starchaser - Guilty Gear XX ♯Reload Korean OST
- Sheep Will Sleep (If You Become Fatigued) - Guilty Gear Isuka
- Keep Yourself Alive III - Guilty Gear 2
- Give me a break - Guilty Gear Xrd
- Ride the Fire! - Guilty Gear Xrd (Dragon Install)
- Find Your One Way - Guilty Gear -Strive-
- Rivalry themes
- Conclusion (vs. Ky) - Guilty Gear
- No Mercy (vs. Ky) - Guilty Gear X
- Noontide (vs. Ky) - Guilty Gear XX
- Revelations (vs. Ky) - Guilty Gear XX ♯Reload Korean OST
- Faith Shall Save Thee (EX vs. EX Ky) - Guilty Gear XX ♯Reload Korean OST
- The Re-Coming (vs. Ky) - Guilty Gear 2
- Reunion (vs. Ky) - Guilty Gear Xrd
Sol's quotes are usually abrupt, rude and taunting, reflecting his reticent nature and cocky attitude.
- Series creator Daisuke Ishiwatari's favorite band is Queen, and he named Sol (real name Frederick Bulsara) after Freddie Mercury, whose nickname was 'Mr. Bad Guy'. Frederick is the long version of Freddie, while Bulsara comes from Mercury's birth name before he had it legally changed.
- The special item that Johnny steals from Sol with his Treasure Hunt attack is a vinyl LP with a butterfly motif on the label, clearly meaning that he steals Sol's Sheer Heart Attack LP.
- Sol's first theme, "Keep Yourself Alive", has the same name as the first track in Queen's debut album. Several chords are lifted from another Queen song, "Stone Cold Crazy".
- Sol's headband is perhaps a reference to Queen's song "We Will Rock You".
- Sol's Napalm Death shares its name with a British grindcore band.
- In Norse mythology, Fafnir (also written as Fáfnir or Frænir) is a dwarf prince who, affected by the curse of Andvari's ring and gold, became a dragon and was slain by Sigurd.
- The "FREE" inscription on Sol's belt buckle may be a double reference—one to Queen's "I Want to Break Free" and the other to Iron Maiden's song "Revelations" given Ky's own "HOPE" belt buckle:
- Bind all of us together
- Ablaze with hope and free,
- No storm or heavy weather
- Will rock the boat you'll see.
- One of Sol's round win quotes is "Yare yare daze...", the same catchphrase of Jotaro Kujo from the manga/anime series JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.
- Sol's clothing in Xrd features the phrase "Fight Fire With Fire", a song by Metallica.
- Series creator Daisuke Ishiwatari designed Sol in many ways to reflect his alter-ego,[source needed] and also recorded Sol's battle quotes from Guilty Gear until Guilty Gear XX Λ Core Plus, although he originally wanted Koichi Yamadera to voice Sol.
- The word sol in Latin means "sun", and is also the name of a Norse goddess and a Roman god.
- Sol's exact age is unknown, but as of Guilty Gear X, he has spent the last 150 years living as a bounty hunter. If he was aged 24 by 2016, that would make him 188 years old by the time of the original Guilty Gear.
- Sol's drink of choice is gin.
- Official artwork, his Xrd intro, and the Digest Comics show that Sol enjoys smoking. He can arguably be heard lighting a cigarette in a drama CD.
- Sol's clothing brand of choice has always been "RIOT", the same brand used by Sin and Bridget. According to text in artwork, RIOT was established in 2134. Sol regularly carries around Fireseal in a red duffel bag purchased from RIOT.
- Sol has created a portable phonograph so that he can listen to Queen albums on the road.
- Sol, as Frederick, was a huge fan of baseball and would frequently visit the batting cages in the Gear Project Laboratory's gymnasium.[source needed]
- It is indicated both in the That Man's short story and the Guilty Gear X animated movie that Sol is an atheist.[source needed]
- In Guilty Gear Xtra, Sol's hideout/laboratory in the ruins of Old New York has a global mapping system. There he keeps a picture of himself, Aria and That Man (whose face has been intentionally damaged). This is alluded to in Elphelt's win quote against Sol when she suggests that Sol would always carry a picture of her if they were a couple.
- A costume based on Sol's Xrd look appears in Border Break X Zero.
- Sol has made guest playable appearances in the following games: Lord of Vermilion III, Lost Saga, Star Ocean: Anamnesis, Mabinogi Duel, Fantasy War Tactics, Chaos Heroes Online, Brave Frontier, Seven Knights, Last Period, Chain Chronicle, Epic Seven, Crusaders Quest, #COMPASS, Elemental Battle, Code Shifter, The King of Fighters '98 UMOL.
- SOL | CHARACTER | Guilty Gear -Strive- | ARC SYSTEM WORKS
- GGACR/ - GGXRD-R2/ - GGST/Sol Badguy at Dustloop Wiki
- Discord - Xrd Sol
- Guilty Gear script § "Sol"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator- script § "Contact A"
- Guilty Gear 2 -Overture- script § "Noise"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator- script § "Fireworks"
- Guilty Gear Complete Bible, pg.6-7
- Guilty Gear manual, pg.5-7
- Guilty Gear 2 -Overture- Material Collection, pg.?? - "Isotope & Isolation"
- Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 script § "After Story A"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator- script § "Wall B"
- Guilty Gear Complete Bible, pg.97-98
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- script § "Devastation A"
- Guilty Gear Xrd Visual Book, pg.15
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- script § "Struggle A"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- script § "Kaleidoscope A"
- Guilty Gear 2 -Overture- manual, pg.48
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- script § "Devastation B"
- Guilty Gear XX Λ Core Plus script § "Don't tell me path"
- Guilty Gear X manual, pg.4, 24
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- script § "Kaleidoscope B"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator- script § "Identify A"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- manual, pg.3-4
- Guilty Gear 2 -Overture- Material Collection, pg.?? - "Unparalleled Confession"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- script § "Resolution B"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator- script § "Sense A"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator- script § "Cause A"
- Guilty Gear 2 -Overture- script § "Curtain Call"
- [GGWorld - "Sol Badguy"]
- [GGWorld - "Aria"]
- [GGWorld - "Vince"]
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- script § "Struggle B"
- [GGWorld - "Frederick"]
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- script § "Philosopher B"
- [GGWorld - "Outrage"]
- [GGWorld - "Kliff Undersn"]
- Guilty Gear XX Drama CD Red script § "???"
- Guilty Gear XX Λ Core Plus script § "Stolen treasure"
- Guilty Gear XX script § "Last battle"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator- script § "Sol"
- Guilty Gear XX script § "I-No"
- Guilty Gear XX script § "Crimson target"
- Guilty Gear XX script § "Sol Path 1"
- Guilty Gear XX script § "Sol Path 2"
- Guilty Gear XX script § "Dizzy Path 2"
- Guilty Gear XX script § "Sol Path 3"
- Guilty Gear XX Λ Core Plus script § "Whatever path"
- Guilty Gear 2 -Overture- Material Collection, pg.?? - "To Greater Heights!"
- Guilty Gear 2 -Overture- script § "The Alarm Always Rings Unexpectedly"
- Guilty Gear 2 -Overture- script § "Aware, but Unable to See"
- Guilty Gear 2 -Overture- script § "Gaze of the Chronicle"
- Guilty Gear 2 -Overture- script § "Budding Keyhole"
- Guilty Gear 2 -Overture- script § "Cynical Wise Man"
- Guilty Gear 2 -Overture- script § "Underworld Hill"
- Guilty Gear 2 -Overture- script § "For Whom Do I Wield the Sword"
- Guilty Gear 2 -Overture- script § "Glaring Self-Interest"
- Guilty Gear 2 -Overture- script § "Roaring Compass"
- Guilty Gear 2 -Overture- script § "Light on a Peaceful Night"
- Guilty Gear 2 -Overture- script § "Demon"
- Guilty Gear 2 -Overture- script § "The Birth of a Girl"
- Guilty Gear 2 -Overture- script § "Overture"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- script § "Sol"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- script § "Sign A"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- script § "Showdown B"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- script § "Hope A"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- script § "Resolution A"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator- script § "Contact B"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator- script § "Sense B"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator- script § "Face B"
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator- script § "Thesis A"
- [GGWorld - "Gear"]
- [GGWorld - "Gear Cell"]
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator- script § "Revelator A"
- [GGWorld - "Fireseal"]
- Guilty Gear – 1998 Designer Interview (pre-release)
- [GGWorld - "Gin"]
- Guilty Gear Complete Bible, pg.??
- Guilty Gear 2 -Overture- Material Collection, pg.??